Pole fan parameter table
|Model||Fan diameter (m)ft||Fan power (kw)||Rotate speed (rpm)||Air volume (m³/min)||Weight (kg)||Max coverage (m2)||Noise (dBA)|
THE BENEFITS OF POLE FANS
- Require lower cost for investment, installation and maintenance than traditional cooling methods.
- Cut energy consumption for heating. Provide eco-friendly and economic solutions.
- Assist in the removal of contaminant and heat.
- Help reduce condensation on floors and equipments.
- Convenient control system and adjustable fan speed.
- Offer silent operation. Supply winter destratification and summer cooling.
POLE FANS ARE IDEAL FOR OPEN AREAS
- Places Where Maximum Air Movement is Required (Farms, Animal Husbandry Facilities)
- Large Buildings with High Ceilings (Warehouses, Hangars, Industrial Facilities, Malls, Shopping Centers, Sports Halls)
- Intensively Used Areas Where People Come Together (Entertaining Centers, Cafeterias, Libraries, Museums,Theater, Opera, Concert Halls, Fair Exhibition Centers, Showrooms)