Use of the constant current method eliminates the need to reset test currents even in the face of fluctuating resistance values for the device being tested. The test duration can also be set from 0.3 s, making the tester suitable for production line testing, which requires reduced cycle time.
This tester is also designed for ease of use, featuring a large, easy-to-read display, memory capacity for storage of 100 types of test conditions, and incorporation of test conditions into programs to enable automatic testing. Standard GPIB and RS-232C interfaces allow the user to use PCs or other devices to control test conditions such as test current, resistance value for judgement, and test duration, and enables read-back of measured values and test results.
The tester is also provided with test leads as standard and provides high cost effectiveness.
Remarks: Major changes
|Model||(New) TOS6200A||(Old) TOS6200|
|Input voltage range||85V – 250V||85V – 132V or 170V – 250V|
|The maximum power consumption||280VA||450VA（100V model）|
- Test current value: 3 to 30 A AC / Resistance value: 0.001 to 1.200 Ohm
- Offset cancelling function
- Stores 100 test conditions in memory
- Incorporates test conditions into program
- Contact Check function
- Equipped with standard GPIB and RS-232C interfaces
- Equipped with standard test lead